Reno, NV 89501
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday-Thursday; 11 a.m. to close Friday-Saturday with live music starting at 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9) . Menu is about split between over- and under-$9 items.
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Beer
- Music Style: Classic Rock, Rock, and Top 40
- Bar Style: Brewery, Brewpub, Casino, and Music
Located inside the Eldorado Casino, Brew Brother's offers a huge selection of beers to choose from as well as amazing food and a great lively atmosphere. If you are looking for a fun and upbeat bar with live music and dancing this is the place to be. There are always live bands playing on a stage located inside the spacious bar/restaurant who play every Friday and Saturday night. Brew Brother's offers eight custom microbrews and an assortment of creative and tasty foods. They've got famous wood-fired pizzas, and Brew Brother's was voted "Best Brew Pub" in America by Nightclub and Bar Magazine. This is an ideal place for food, drinks, and entertainment -- who couldn't use a little rock show with their pub grub? Happy hour is from 2 to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Specials for The Brew Brothers
Date: Tue May 28, 2013 10:00 PM PDT - Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 PM PDT
Date: Thu May 30, 2013 10:00 PM PDT - Thu May 30, 2013 12:00 AM PDT